Sunday, August 2, 2009

Arching Back

 
Step back a little from yesterday, to put things into perspective.  Standing on the south side of the arch, looking through the "window" of the stadium.
Even though it's still under construction, one can appreciate the thought and effort which has gone into this, to make it what it is.  I've been on many construction sites, and don't recall seeing one quite as neat and well organised as this one.  Each part of the stadium has been carefully and precisely constructed.  I think all the people who have worked on this site, can be truly proud of their effort.
Come back tomorrow for a close up of the little black dots at the top of the arch.

2 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Wow - that looks like quite a stadium structure!

Being Pollyanna said...

Good to see you back blogging again. Sorry, I don't know your name. I missed your photos as your blog keeps me in touch with my hometown. Karin