The water almost reache the top of the dome over the musical fountain in the center of the Gateway shopping center. The source of the fountain is two floors below this.
-
A daily photo Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, in beautiful South Africa.
The water almost reache the top of the dome over the musical fountain in the center of the Gateway shopping center. The source of the fountain is two floors below this.
at
11:14 AM
3 comments:
I suppose the water spray also cools things off or puts humidity in the air. It shows how water is used in the world too and doesn't say much about how water is becoming scarce in many places. We have fountains in the middle of a river here that shoots water up. Fortunately the fountains are seldom put on and so water is saved.
wow this is a nice picture. I didn't understand if the water comes from down to the up or vice versa till I read your comment on it.
Nice
Seda
Istanbul Photo
wow, that is spectacular.
Post a Comment