Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Freedom.

Freedom is taking photos from the back of a bike while riding out in the country.

Who would believe that a few months ago I was terrified of even being on the back of a moving motorbike, and now I can enjoy snapping pictures as we travel.

All it takes is trust in the driver, and lots of practice. Have a look at my Breakfast Run blog, to see the results of this practicing.

And for those who ask.... No, I don't think I'd do the driving any time soon. I so enjoy taking the photos .... thats my story and I'm sticking to it!!

2 comments:

fotostycznosc said...

oh it looks so familiar

Jane Hards Photography said...

Your title summed this up perfectly.
Tis is the fantastic capture from the back of a bike. I'll stick we photographing the bikes and leave you to get such marvellous back bike in trnasit images. very impressive.