Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rocky Horror

Last night was a real treat - Rocky Horror at the Barnyard Theater in Gateway.

This is one of the earlier scenes soon after Frank n Furter's entrance.  Don't you just love the shoes!!   We were so impressed that Charles Bougeuenon managed to stride around the stage in them throughout the performance, without any problem.

The entire performance was excellent, and it was great to hear all the songs from the Rocky Horror Picture Show again, especially with a few little South African twists thrown in.

Take a look at my new blog, if you or someone you know suffers with ADHD and/or Restless Legs Syndrome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic concert shot.

I'd break my neck in shoes like those! When I was buying wedding shoes, I tried a pair on with the tiniest heel you could imagine (I bet it was only half an inch, max!), and promptly fell off them! I was so embarrassed!