When we reached Phat Boyz in Scottburgh during our Sunday morning breakfast run, the water looked so beautiful and sparkly, and the sky so blue, it really needed a photo.
Unfortunately their electricity was off, so his photo was all we managed to get there. Maybe next time...
Don't forget to visit some of the other Skywatch Friday blogs.
-





16 comments:
Love that photo, it does look such an inviting place to be. Happy SWF.
That's a lovely shot. Looks so relaxing.
The sea looks so inviting framed by that veranda. Happy skywatching!
Great photo, what a place!
Okay, I am like SO wanting to visit this place! Thanks for sharing. Mine is up!
I really like the way you framed this wonderful view.
nice skywatch Friday photo
Jewels from heaven and the sea.
Beautiful place and beautiful picture:)
Great shot and this looks like a wonderful place.
That's what I call a room veutha a view.
I like it! a good summer picture ;)
Beautiful place and the water is so inviting.
Thank you all for your kind words.
lovely view of the beach.
http://joarduo.com
what a beautiful place! close Durban?
Post a Comment